Monday, January 19, 2009
- Marcus Davis and Chris Lytle sold their MMA souls for a $40,000 bonus. Please, someone - anyone - submit them. They need to be reminded which sport they're competing in.
- Tom Egan? Really? That's the best Ireland has to offer?
- Denis Kang is now a card-carrying member of the League of Pride Fighters Who Crapped Out in the Octagon. His membership entitles him to 15% off at the UFC's online merchandise store, plus there are semi-annual brunches at CroCop's house.
- It's good to see that former UFC champ Murilo Bustamante has found work within MMA, even if it's just as an interpreter.
- Mark Coleman looked like a shadow of his old self. Shogun looked like what that shadow leaves behind when it goes to the bathroom.
- A headbutt and an eye gouge. I guess Dan Henderson's Krav Maga training is coming along well.