- Mirko CroCop gets another shot in the Octagon, and as it's not on US soil (and under the watchful eye of an athletic commission with a post-fight drug test requirement), he actually stands a chance at winning.
- I bet Ben Rothwell thinks back on those days when he dominated in the IFL and gets all wistful and teary.
- Keith Jardine's still alive? Ryan Bader via ground and pound.
- George Sotiropoulos may be a local, but Joe Stevenson will likely be the crowd favorite an account of him looking very much like a koala bear.
- Bisping is young and despised. Silva is old and beloved. Ultimately, that means that the person everyone doesn't want to win will win.
- Velasquez is young and moderately liked. Nogueira is Nogueira, and he is going to kill him.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
G'day mate! Seems the UFC has ventured on down unda for their latest installment, and it looks to be a decent night of walloping for convicts and Americans alike. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Cain Velasquez get to pretend that Brock Lesnar gives a crap about defending his belt, while the once-feared Wanderlei Silva and the once-relevant Michael Bisping get another shot at salvaging their waning career. So put another shrimp on the barbie, 'cause here are some predictions!