- Mirko CroCop gets another shot in the Octagon, and as it's not on US soil (and under the watchful eye of an athletic commission with a post-fight drug test requirement), he actually stands a chance at winning.
- I bet Ben Rothwell thinks back on those days when he dominated in the IFL and gets all wistful and teary.
- Keith Jardine's still alive? Ryan Bader via ground and pound.
- George Sotiropoulos may be a local, but Joe Stevenson will likely be the crowd favorite an account of him looking very much like a koala bear.
- Bisping is young and despised. Silva is old and beloved. Ultimately, that means that the person everyone doesn't want to win will win.
- Velasquez is young and moderately liked. Nogueira is Nogueira, and he is going to kill him.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Predictions for UFC 110: "Insert Sarcastic Australian Stereotype Here"
G'day mate! Seems the UFC has ventured on down unda for their latest installment, and it looks to be a decent night of walloping for convicts and Americans alike. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Cain Velasquez get to pretend that Brock Lesnar gives a crap about defending his belt, while the once-feared Wanderlei Silva and the once-relevant Michael Bisping get another shot at salvaging their waning career. So put another shrimp on the barbie, 'cause here are some predictions!
Posted by Jim Genia at 9:40 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)