The WEC, home of champion hamster Urijah Faber and some of the best "little fellas" in mixed martial arts, will reportedly be getting rid of their heavier 185-pound and 205-pound weight classes some time in the future. This means the following changes will be implemented:
- Middleweight champ Paulo Filho and light-heavyweight golden boy Brian Stann will migrate to the UFC, where they'll promptly be killed by legitimate competition.
- The cage will be fitted with a giant magnifying glass so viewers can better see the action within and the combatants.
- Two new divisions - the microscopic division and the molecular division - will be added.
- Events will be hosted at the Hard Rock Hotel in Munchkinland, Oz. Also, the Shire.
- Frank Mir will no longer interview the bout winner then turn around and eat the loser.