Monday, June 8, 2009
- Kevin Randleman: another aging fighter refusing to go out quietly and gracefully. "The Monster" is no longer scary.
- I hate that Phil Baroni has gone from being the guy that can dish out a beating to the guy known for being able to take one.
- Who was that version of Joe Riggs and why didn't we see him in the UFC?
- And who the hell is this Nick Diaz? That dude is making it look easy!
- It sucks that Andrei Arlovski had to lose, but now we've got another world-class heavyweight knockout artist to get excited over. Brett Rogers in the hizzouz.
- Well, well, well. I guess Jake Shields is for real.
Hey, look at that. The Daily News quoted me. http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more_sports/2009/06/07/2009-06-07_back_alley_fights_abound.html