- Dave Douglas smoked Nick Gonzalez like he was a poorly-packed blunt. Which makes sense because Douglas trains out of the Cesar Gracie camp, and, you know, *ahem* the Diaz brothers and all that.
- It may be time to admit that, due to age and the loss of youth, the Apple is losing its shine. Sorry, Erik.
- Ryan Couture: nope, still not his dad.
- Where the heck has that version of Carlo Prater been all these years? Geez, that Prater was killer.
- The nonstop back-and-forth grappling contest between Lyle Beerbohm and Pat Healy is the reason why I gave up reporting on point karate and started watching men roll around with men. Wait, that sounds weird...
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Monday, February 21, 2011
Observations from My Couch: Strikeforce Challengers 14 "Ultimate Wow"
Posted by Jim Genia at 9:03 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)