- Patrick Cote is not going to emerge from his bout with Silva unscathed. In fact, he's going to be scathed. Very, very scathed.
- Josh Koscheck is not going to reveal his ethnicity in his victory speech.
- Sean Sherk and Tyson Griffin are not going to employ any wrestling in their lightweight battle. Psych!
- Matt Horwich is not going to invoke Satan is his pre-fight warm-up.
- The corner men of Hermes Franca and Marcus Aurelio will not shout any instructions in Portuguese. Psych!
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Friday, October 24, 2008
Things That Won't Happen at UFC 90
UFC 90 on Saturday night! Anderson Silva committing another legal murder! Wahoo! Here's a list of things that won't happen at this Rosemont, Illinois event:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment