- Rafi (kickboxing and BJJ-165lbs) vs. Mighty Mouse (Krav Maga-145lbs)
- Greg (grappling-168lbs) vs. The Bully (streetfighting-155lbs)
- Braveheart (jujitsu-150lbs) vs. Malik Saldana (Muay Thai-150lbs)
- Lionheart (Muay Thai and MMA-125lbs) vs. Knightwing (Muay Thai-130lbs)
- J-Roc (Hulk Combat-170lbs) vs. Antonio "The Beast" Ramchelawon (wrestling and MMA-172lbs)
Apparently Joe "Heavy Hands", a 260-pound boxer, is still looking for an opponent.
Normally, I'd be concerned about the weight difference between Rafi and Mighty Mouse, which spans two weight classes. But as Mighty Mouse is a cartoon character from the 1940s with invulnerability, super-strength and the power of flight, he should be okay.
MMA Journalist will likely be there to liveblog the event.