- If I never see Cole Konrad and Pat Bennett fight again, I will be happy. Seriously, did they not know that MMA bouts are three rounds?
- I will always watch Toby Imada fight with the expectation that a submission could come at any moment from any position. In fact, it’s only a matter of time before he submits an opponent during the walk to the cage.
- Like Jorge Masvidal and Wilson Reis before him, Roger Huerta went from hero to zero in a tournament that should’ve been his for the taking. Bellator, you rock.
- Talk about controlling your own destiny. Pat Curran went out there and used footwork, a sprawl and measured striking to make destiny his bitch.
- In a world where the lightweight rankings have been turned upside-down, it’s good to know we still have one constant: badass Eddie Alvarez and his eyebrows of doom.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Friday, May 7, 2010
Observations from My Couch: Bellator 17 "Eyebrows of Doom"
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment