- It's good to know that if a promotion like Strikeforce can put forth an all-decision stinker on CBS, the "Superbowl of Mixed Martial Arts" can follow up with a banner night of their own.
- I don't believe for a second that John Hathaway is British. I mean, the dude actually knows how to sprawl.
- Go, Diego, Go!
- I don't think Jason Brilz was robbed. But I do think Lil' Nog was given a gift.
- Mike Russow knocked out Todd Duffee after two and a half rounds of getting his face pounded in. Remind me why I should care, please?
- There was no Dongbar, but it was nice seeing Dong Hyun Kim smoke Amir Sadollah like some sort of South Korean ethnic cuisine that would totally make this joke relevant if I knew anything about Korean food. Um, bulgogi? Kimchi? Oh, I don't know.
- For someone who didn't train and got kicked off his team, Dan Lauzon didn't look half bad.
- Melvin Guillard, always entertaining when he takes out a scrub.
- Ladies and gentlemen, Cyrille Diabate.
- Dan Miller, why did you box with Michael Bisping when you could've subbed him in a heartbeat on the ground? Oh well. Good showing anyway.
- Quinton Jackson may have lost the decision to Rashad Evans, but we'll see who the real winner is when the "A-Team" movie comes out.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Monday, May 31, 2010
Observations from My Couch: UFC 114 "Ultimate Strikeforce on CBS-Decision Festival"
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment