- Of all the female fighters we’ve seen in 2010, Maiju Kujala has by far the cutest hairstyle.
- Damn, did Hitomi Akano own Carina Damm. (See what I did there?)
- Remember when Julian Lennon released his first album and everyone was comparing him to his father, John Lennon? Yeah, Ryan Couture looked okay. Just okay.
- Joe Riggs seemed fine for a guy with almost 50 fights and 50 major injuries. But really, did anyone actually tune in to watch Riggs battle a scrub?
- For all the ownage Akano perpetrated on Damm earlier in the night, it was Meisha Tate who was unequivocally dominating her in the finals. Does Tate have a chance against champ Sarah Kaufman? Probably not.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Monday, August 16, 2010
Observations from My Couch: Strikeforce Challengers 10 "The One with All the Chicks"
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I honestly didn't know he was on the card till the "day of." I thought it'd be the tourney and reserve fights.
Made me laugh when I read his statements about Kaufman afterward.
Post a Comment