- Anthony Leone looked way too small for 145 pounds. I'd like to see him at 135. There, he'd be beastly.
- Matt Horwich seemed flat, like, I don't know, maybe he fought a high-level opponent three weeks ago, wasn't fully recovered and lacked his usual pep. But hey, what do I know?
- Rich Clementi wuz robbed. Way robbed. No way did Carey Vanier earn that decision.
- Do referees in Louisiana not know that kneeing a downed opponent in the chops is illegal? Is it just simply all vale tudo down there?
- What Eric Larkin did to Marcus Andrusia is the closest thing to rape a man can do to another man without having to register as a sex offender afterwards.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Observations from My Couch: Bellator 28 "Ultimate... No, Wait. Not Ultimate"
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment