- Ross Pearson won TUF 9 and like his fellow reality show brethren, was being brought along slowly and being fed guys he could beat. Too bad Cole Miller had other ideas.
- Jim Miller makes me want to grow a beard and kill what I eat.
- Gleison Tibau makes me want to avoid hair products at all costs.
- Efrain Escudero won TUF 8 and was fed newcomer Charles Oliveira. By the end, Escudero was choking so bad the referee had to stop the fight so he could perform the Heimlich Maneuver.
- If you thought Oliveira was badass, wait until you see fellow Brazilian UFC newcomer Edson Barbosa. Barbosa is to Muay Thai what Oliveira is to jiu-jitsu.
- The funny thing about Rousimar Palhares losing is that he had a better chance of defeating Chael Sonnen than Nate Marquardt does.
- Also, the other funny thing about Palhares losing is that HE STOPPED FIGHTING BEFORE THE FIGHT WAS OVER.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Observations from My Couch: UFC Fight Night 22 "Ultimate TUFers Go Down"
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment