- As judo guys go, Rhadi Ferguson didn’t show a lot of throwing. But hey, his leglocks were great, so that’s something.
- A fourteen-second knockout? Dear God, please say we’ve found someone who can stand with Cris Cyborg! Please!
- Daniel Cormier once again demonstrated that he’s a promising up-and-comer. However, that man should be kept far away from Strikeforce’s heavyweight tournament. And I mean that in a “Good grief, this fight is boring” kind of way.
- Ovince St. Preux is becoming very competent at battering and punishing opponents but not quite finishing them.
- Thank you, Tyron Woodley and Tarec Saffiedine, for turning what should have been a stellar main event into a suckfest. If I had wanted to watch men hugging against the cage for 15 minutes, I would’ve… gone to the park… and watched men hugging… against the cage for 15 minutes. Or something snarky and witty. I don’t know.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Monday, January 10, 2011
Observations from My Couch: Strikeforce Challengers 13 "Ultimate Amanda Nunes Done Killed Someone"
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment