- Kid Yamamoto, Michihiro Omigawa, and with his decided lack of shots at the middleweight title, Yushin Okami – boy, it’s a crappy time to be Japanese in the UFC.
- Gabe Ruediger’s loss to Paul Taylor was still a vast improvement over the time he lost to that giant piece of cake.
- Apparently Miguel Torres thought he was getting paid by the jab.
- Before he's through, Don Cerrone will stamp out every worthless lightweight in the division. God bless him.
- Carlos Eduardo Rocha had some badass jiu-jitsu moves. Too bad he lacked the badass wrestling and boxing moves.
- Jon Jones ate Ryan Bader like he was a plate of cheap Waffle House pancakes. I don’t know how he’ll do against Shogun, but damn will it be interesting.
- Watching Forrest Griffin and Rich Franklin fight is like watching two old athletes a bit past their prime do their best to stay employed. Which, um, is exactly the case.
- I had high hopes for Vitor Belfort and his elite-level striking, but it’s clear only one man on this Earth can ever dethrone the great Anderson Silva. Unfortunately, that man hates revealing what meds he’s on to athletic commissions and he loves mortgage fraud. Damn you, Sonnen!
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Monday, February 7, 2011
Observations from My Couch: UFC 126 "Ultimate Only Chael Can Save Us Now"
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment