Check it out here - http://thegarv.com/Book-Review-Raw-Combat-The-Underground-World-of-Mixed-Martial-Arts.html. Some choice tidbits:
- "Jim does a fantastic job of showcasing the true warrior spirit that these underground fighters embody."
- "I've been invited to several UCL events, but for various reasons have never yet attended one. But that's okay, because this book makes the reader feel like he's right there in the arena with the fighters."
- "It is very well-written and conveys the power and attraction of combat sports in its purest and rawest form."
- "Jim reeks of machismo and is the yardstick by which men are measured."
- Okay, I added that one myself.