- Erik Perez didn't defeat John Albert. Referee Kim Winslow defeated John Albert, and should therefore get the win.
- For someone who looks so uncomfortable in striking exchanges, Joe Proctor sure does score some exciting TKOs.
- Watching Cristiano Marcello fight is like watching a car crash in slow-motion. You know something ugly is about to happen and you have a pretty good idea of what it's going to be, but you're transfixed anyway.
- The Jury is still out on Myles Jury.
- Daron Cruickshank and Chris Tickle are two guys who are fun to watch who will go nowhere in the UFC.
- Congrats to John Cofer for becoming a permanent part of the TUF highlight reel.
- He's not a top guy in the division, but Charles Oliveira's skill and ability are more than enough to separate the men from the boys - and more than enough to put a TUF winner away.
- I'm absolutely gutted that Al Iaquinta lost. He'll be back, though, and kicking ass in the Octagon in no time.
- I don't know where this new and improved version of Martin Kampmann came from, but I like it.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Observations from My Couch: TUF 15 Finale
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment