- Matt Grice must be rich, because he sure as hell threw away what could've been a for-sure Fight of the Night bonus by laying on Leonard Garcia for three rounds.
- Having God as an official sponsor is really starting to seem like an unfair advantage for Dustin Pague.
- Do you think Justin Salas would've stayed in bed on Friday if he knew that getting up and going work that day meant being punched retarded?
- Congrats to Seth Baczynski, Lance Benoist, Mike Pierce and Carlos Eduardo Rocha. You guys fought so crappy that it made me question why I ever ordered FuelTV.
- I don't know where that version of Eddie Wineland came from, but I wager there's an alternate universe somewhere that has its Eddie Wineland-UFC champ suddenly sucking.
- Mike Pyle HAD to get a knockout in that fight. Otherwise, that mullet would've gone to complete waste.
- The best part of Erick Silva's victory was Wallid Ismael taking the microphone and unleashing just the tiniest bit of crazy onto it. I want to see Silva fight some more simply because I want more of Ismael talking.
- Good win for Demetrious Johnson, but I don't see him defeating Joseph Benavidez. Yes, speed kills, but even the quickest, deadliest wasp can fall prey to the most pedestrian of fly swatters.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Observations from My Couch: UFC on FX "Johnson vs. McCall"
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment