- If there was a level lower than a Facebook fight - like maybe a bout shown on Myspace or Friendster - I'd suggest that's where Marcelo Guimaraes and Dan Stittgen be relegated to for future UFC events.
- Man, how heartbreaking for Rafael Natal to deliver such a thorough ass-kicking, only to get creamed in the final eight seconds of the second round.
- Chris Cariaso and Josh Ferguson both looked like good, solid competitors - which bodes well for the flyweight division. I don't think there's any 125-pounder out there who can move the needle in terms of pay-per-view love, but these throwaway Fuel TV cards and FX outings should be packed to the gills with these little guys.
- Don't change, Bruce Leroy. We love you just the way you are.
- You never know what you're going to get with Anthony Njokuani. It's either going to be something mildly exciting or just a big pile of suck.
- Congrats on the win, TJ Dillashaw. Now fight someone real.
- Never call him "Francis". If you call him "Francis", Carmont will gut you.
- Thank goodness he found victory at welterweight, because a cut to lightweight would've been masochistic for Aaron Simpson.
- I've seen Joey Beltran before. That scarecrow in the cage was not Joey Beltran.
- What's most impressive about Chris Weidman, and what makes the comparison with Jon Jones so very apt, is how fast he learns and evolves as a fighter. THAT'S the future right there.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Observations from My Couch: UFC on Fuel TV 4
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment