- I'm not going to speculate if the stoppage in the Kyle Noke/Charlie Brenneman fight was premature. But I will say this: Brenneman must go through a ton of hair products each week just to keep that expansive 'fro in check.
- Walel Watson is so skinny, stick figures offer him food.
- Seth Baczynski is slowly but surely turning into one exciting motherfucker.
- Watching Jimy Hettes on the ground is like watching Royce Gracie fight back in the early UFCs. Watching Jimy Hettes on the feet is like watching Royce Gracie trying his hand at pro boxing.
- The bout between Sean Pierson and Lance Benoist was so memorable, I-
- Well goddamn did TJ Grant and Evan Dunham throw down. That was the kind of fight that would inspire 50% of the wannabe-fighters, and convince the other 50% that they really should be doing something else less violent.
- If I was on the fence about how good Vinny Magalhaes was with his jiu-jitsu, Joe Rogan made me believe he's a beast. Also, I now believe Rogan secretly married the Brazilian, and his love for him is eternal.
- In a year, the Devil is going to show up at Cub Swanson's door demanding his soul, and Swanson's going to have to give it to him because, you know, they had a deal.
- Roger Hollett better hope Bellator will take him back.
- As much as I hate to say it, I think Michael Bisping deserves to face Anderson Silva next. Silva will kill him, but Bisping has proven that he's worthy.
- Demetrious Johnson fought hard and well. Damn shame he moves too fast for the vast majority of the world to know what he's doing in the cage.
- When Vitor Belfort almost had that armbar, I nearly died of a heart attack. And you know what? I would've died happy.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Observations from My Couch: UFC 152
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment