If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, it still makes a sound. Such is the case with fighting in New York - even if I'm not there to cover it, it's still going on. Therefore, here are some links to stuff I did not cover, as well as things that are simply just relevant to The MMA Journalist is about. Consider it your Sunday reading assignment.
- There was a Friday Night Fights kickboxing show at the Broad Street Ballroom and Bauzen was there to snap quality pics.
- Andrew Leone had his first fight in the UCL, now the New Yorker fights in ONE FC in Singapore. Pretty cool, huh?
- Oh look, another amateur MMA show, this one taking place upstate.
- In case you're a numbers person, here's some recent polling data on MMA's consumer base.
- Here's an oldie but a goodie by Peter Rugg. It gives some good insight to the NYC fight scene.
Post a Comment