Observations From My Couch: Bellator 118
- It's amazing that this far into his career Kevin Roddy has finally figured out how to mesh endless striking with endless cardio and rely very little on his jiu-jitsu.
- Lester Caslow and Darrion Caldwell both looked fantastic and deadly with their subs. Who do we have to talk to about getting them to fight each other?
- I remember when Ryan Contaldi was a considered a tough up-and-comer in the Northeast like it was yesterday. But it wasn't yesterday, it was 2010.
- I'm convinced that Dante Rivera will never truly retire. He'll just keep on fighting forever and ever and ever.
- Liam McGeary told Mike Mucitelli to sit down. With his knuckles.
- Andrey Koreshkov should be fighting no one but the elite of the Bellator welterweight roster. Otherwise, someone will likely die.
- From now until when Eduardo Dantas recovers, Bellator should be milking interim champ Joe Warren's microphone skills every chance they get. EVERY. CHANCE. THEY. GET.
Post a Comment