- Albert Tumenov and Justin Salas' knockout victories were cool, but if it happens on the UFC Fight Pass portion of the card, does it even count as having happened?
- Please, no more Manny Gamburyan. Please.
- Johnny Eduardo had just one way to win his bout against Eddie Wineland, and like a fool, Wineland let him find it.
- Man, poor Darrell Montague. He's a legit top flyweight, but in his only two UFC appearances he's been paired up against John Dodson and a Shooto champ. Dude deserves an easy fight.
- Okay, someone please explain why Soa Palelei kissed referee Keith Peterson at the end his fight with Ruan Potts. That was kind of... weird.
- Look at Daron Cruickshank making Tae Kwon Do relevant. You go, bro.
- Now THAT was the Costas Philippou I know.
- I only hope that when New York finally gets a UFC installment, we're as lucky as Cincinnati was with their local hero Matt Brown wrecking Erick Silva.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Monday, May 12, 2014
Observations From My Couch: UFC Fight Night 40
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment