- Rob Font walked into that fight with George Roop a Times New Roman, but when he nailed that KO, he was totally Courier New in bold, italics and underlined.
- Urijah Faber is so good in non-championship fights. So damn good.
- I have no Russell Doane taking the decision in that Marcus Brimage fight. He did enough.
- If Uriah Hall's bone was jutting out of his toe, how in the hell did the doctor allow the bout to continue?
- It has gotten to the point where not only are there no female fighters on the planet capable of defeating Ronda Rousey, but she could also probably beat any combination of two female fighters at the same time.
- That was the best, most engaging Lyoto Machida we've seen in a long time. Usually his bouts that end in decision are fraught with tons of running away.
- Chris Weidman will destroy Vitor Belfort. That is all.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Sunday, July 6, 2014
Observations From My Couch: UFC 175
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment