Not listed are the afterparties - and there will surely be plenty of them - but I'm an old, boring man who will be seeking the comforts of his bed after a post-UFC 205 press conference that likely won't end until 3am, so whatevs. Also not listed: all the fighter-led seminars at local gyms on Monday, Nov. 14, and there are a few of those.
Wednesday, Nov. 9
- UFC 205 open workouts at MSG, starting at 9:30am. On hand will be Conor McGregor, Eddie Alvarez and the rest of the main card's championship bout participants. This event is free to the public, although I think you have to get tickets.
- Nick Diaz no-gi seminar at the Renzo Gracie affiliate in Jersey City
- UFC 205 press conference at the MSG Theater. This one is free and open to the public as well (you just need to have a ticket), and with McGregor there, it will be a good opportunity to get nailed by a thrown water bottle.
- HEADRUSH apparel is opening up a pop-up store down in Nolita (171 Elizabeth Street), and on hand will be Dustin Poirier and Tecia Torres.
- UFC 205 weigh-ins at MSG starting at 6pm. This is open to the public as well, and requires tickets (see Ticketmaster).
- HEADRUSH's Nolita popup, with Arianny Celeste and Brittany Palmer.
- Nick and Nate Diaz with Joe Schilling meet-and-greet, at Stout NYC (133 West 33rd Street). This kicks off at 7pm.
- SiriusXM RUSH's UFC 205 Party (Legends Bar & Grill, 6 West 33rd Street), from 4:30 to 9pm. The website says something about a gift bag, which, hey, free stuff!
- FloCombat's meet-and-greet Beer Authority (300 West 40th Street), at 8pm.
Saturday, Nov. 12
- UFC 205 at MSG, starting at 6pm. I don't need to explain this one, do I?