It’s time once again for an installment of the UFC, everyone’s favorite MMA promotion where the races of man can come together as one and unite under the penumbra of peace and combat. For Saturday night’s event, we have former light-heavyweight champs Rashad Evans and Quinton “Rampage” Jackson squaring off in a bout devoid of hate, devoid of color –HOLY “BLACK ON BLACK CRIME” WHAT? "I'M GONNA BEAT HIS BLACK ASS" WHAT? Sweet Lord of Public Enemy and NWA, someone’s been laying the racial stuff on a bit thick. Well, anyway, predictions.
- Okay, so we’ve learned that Dan Lauzon has been kicked off his team because he doesn’t like to train like a pro fighter. Sucks for him, but at the end of the day that’s great for Efrain Escudero, who’s going to catch this softball he’s being tossed and TKO it.
- Dong Hyun Kim by Dongbar!
- Brit John Hathaway is about to learn the hard way that the gulf between the level of talent in the UFC’s UK roster and the UFC’s regular pay-per-view roster is about the size of the Grand Canyon. Diego Sanchez by lightning bolt.
- Jason Brilz lost to Eliot Marshall last year, then defeated Eric Shafer and must now fight Lil’ Nog. Is it me or is Lil’ Nog being tossed a softball, too? The Brazilian by anything he wants.
- Todd Duffee vs. Mike Russow? Someone please tell me why I should care.
- Dan Miller via triangle choke, and Michael Bisping becomes the first TUF winner to be relegated to working as Lorenzo Fertitta’s personal butler.
- Rampage against Rashad Evans? My money is on the black guy.
Post a Comment