- Tyler Stinson and Steve Carl had a short but sweet scrap. Two and a half minutes of back-and-forth near-death is worth tuning in to any day.
- Aisling Daly’s performance speaks volumes on the state of Irish female MMA.
- Two chicks in the north/south position. Dammit, why couldn’t it have been Gina Carano and Meisha Tate in there!
- Jose Vega vs. Danny Tims was fast, furious and fun. Already this bantamweight tournament is paying off.
- Alexey Oleinik looked okay, but I can’t help thinking that he’d perish under the smothering bulk of the Human Down Comforter (aka Cole Konrad).
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Friday, August 27, 2010
Observations from My Couch: Bellator 26 "Sometimes Girl Fights Make Me Uncomfortable"
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment