- Sure, maybe that was the best Thiago Alves ever. But where the hell was that version when he took on GSP?
- Mac Danzig knocking out Joe Stevenson was akin to two death row inmates getting violent over a Slim Jim. Sure, one defeated the other, but ultimately does it matter? Both their asses will soon be dead anyway.
- You know where Jim Miller was when Charles Oliveira was winning the Ring of Combat lightweight title? Already in the UFC, racking up wins. Enough said.
- Great performance by Mark Bocek. Now he's only about 11 wins away from title contention.
- Matt Riddle quite possibly has the worst stand-up in the history of mixed martial arts.
- Stefan Struve vs. Sean McCorkle is the kind of co-main event you get when you've spent all your money on paying the main event fighters. Thanks, Dana.
- Yes, Georges St. Pierre has a decent jab. But it's nothing without Josh Koscheck's complete and utter lack of ability to move his damn head out of the way.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Monday, December 13, 2010
Observations from My Couch: UFC 124 "Ultimate Lack of Head Movement"
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
But where the hell was that version when he took on GSP?
On his back?
Post a Comment