- Please, Dana, give Phil Baroni an office job too. The man was every bit the warrior Chuck was, and he’s about one strong wind away from Parkinson’s disease.
- Josh Grispi should be thanking Dustin Poirier profusely for saving his life, because if Grispi had faced Jose Aldo instead he’d be dead now.
- Marcus Davis: proof that having great boxing skills means nothing when you lean into a fist.
- Has no one read the Bible? Obviously, the secret to defeating Clay Guida is to cut his hair.
- Which do you think bothered Nate Diaz more? That fact that he lost or the fact that he lost to someone named “Dong”?
- Brandon Vera, Strikeforce awaits!
- It was cool to see Brian Stann notch an impressive win, but his bayoneting of Chris Leben’s cornermen after the bout was a bit excessive.
- Gray Maynard proved that, for all his speed and movement, Frankie Edgar is still hittable. Frankie Edgar proved that, no matter what kind of damage you deliver, he will still punch you, slam you and outwork you.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Monday, January 3, 2011
Observations from My Couch: UFC 125 "Ultimate Frankie the Unkillable"
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You misunderstand, Jim, Brian Stann MUST, by military law, bayonet all cornermen. It's part of the uniform code. What, you want he should disrespect the fallen brothers?
Man, you are really smart dude. I loled at half of your articles. Please, keep the funny style, you are good at it. There is enough "serious" media covering MMA. And i got sick of most of it.
Just try not to cross the thin red line between being funny and beeing grumpy.
Post a Comment