- Holy crap, Jordan Mein defeated Tyler Stinson? Wow, I haven't cared about the results of an inconsequential fight since NEVER. AND I STILL DON'T.
- Justin Wilcox looks like an action figure.
- I remember when Jorge Masvidal used to be a bit meaner and angrier in the cage. Now he's all respectful and happy and less of a killer. Bring back that old guy.
- Ryan Couture - still not his dad.
- Pat Healy's been so underutilized by the promotion, at some point he's just going to go crazy and drive a truck packed with fertilizer and diesel fuel into the Strikeforce offices.
- Add Robbie Lawler to the list of people who are totally fucking spent in the cage. Dude was the epitome of explosiveness back in the day. Now he's the epitome of tired.
- Why? Why does Keith Jardine still get fights?
- Nate Marquardt and Tyron Woodley were the lone shining stars of the event, and Marquardt's performance was studly. Too bad Strikeforce has no one else that can challenge him.
- When Luke Rockhold starts to look like vintage Wanderlei Silva, you just know Tim Kennedy's striking is lacking.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Observations from My Couch: Strikeforce's "Rockhold vs. Kennedy"
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment