- Team Tiger Schulmann's Mike Trizano, who made his MMA debut a memorable one with his dominant performance over Gio Sanfratello. Nine times out of ten, those TSMMA fighters are stepping into the cage more than prepared, and Trizano lived up to expectations.
- The hard-fought battle between Brooklyn MMA's Hillel Dombroff and Nick Catone-trained Nate Fultz. Ultimately, Fultz's edge in wrestling won the day, but Dombroff gave him hell throughout.
- Throwing down for the bantamweight title were Brandon Urquijo of Brooklyn MMA and Anthony Genovese of Team Serra/Longo, and both men were set on imposing their will. For Urquijo, that meant showboating, throwing lightning-fast strikes, and circling the hell out of the way; for Genovese, it meant chasing his opponent down and making him pay. Ultimately, Urquijo's speed was the deciding factor, which was enough to overcome Genovese's rugged determination.
- Kenneth Andrew Ward def. Simon Tang via Unanimous Decision
- Nestor Negroni def. Donal Ramos via TKO (Shoulder Injury) at :14, R2
- Javier Colon def. Brian Santay via Unanimous Decision
- Eric Jones def. Merlin Ramos via Technical Majority Decision (after Jones unable to continue after accidental foul in R3)
- Jake Friedland def. Victor Antequera via Submission (Triangle Choke) at 1:00, R2
- Ryan Rizco def. Shane Leather via Split Decision
- Mike Trizano def. Gio Sanfratello via Submission (D'Arce) at 2:12, R1
- Mike Guarneri def. Erly Abrigo via Split Decision
- Nate Fultz def. Hillel Dumbroff via Unanimous Decision
Dead Serious lightweight championship
- Ron Templeton def. Juan Galarza via Unanimous Decision
Dead Serious bantamweight championship
- Brandon Urquijo def. Anthony Genovese via Unanimous Decision
Dead Serious featherweight championship