- Solid win by Louis Gaudinot, but did Phil Harris not know he was capable of that guillotine? The dude had won with that move twice before, and had threatened opponents with it many times. Come on, Phil, watch some tape.
- Igor Araujo, Danny Mitchell, Claudio Silva and Brad Scott only got to fight in the UFC because Bellator hasn't come to the UK yet and therefore doesn't need local scrubs for prelim bouts.
- Keep feeding Luke Barnatt nobodies and he'll keep looking good.
- Ilir Latifi versus Pat Cummins - make it so!
- Gunnar Nelson looked fantastic on the ground. On the feet, he looked the very opposite of fantastic.
- How old is Brad Pickett? The dude looks to be about 60. Is that a result of the hard Pikey life?
- I love a good fighter rebirth, and therefore enjoy seeing Michael Johnson's slow climb out of the depths of ignominy and into the world of ass-kickery.
- Remind me again why Alexander Gustafsson didn't get an immediate rematch with Jon Jones?
Sunday, March 9, 2014
Observations From My Couch: UFC Fight Night "Gustafsson vs. Manuwa"