- When did Nordine Taleb turn into a modern day Travis Fulton? He fought on the TUF Nations Finale, then a couple hours later we watched him fight to get into the House for TUF 19. Dude, slow down!
- Keep feeding Ryan Jimmo scrubs. I like watching him show off his karate.
- Props to Leslie Smith for taking that fight on ultra-short notice, but damn did Sarah Kaufman beat her up.
- Stick a fork in Sam Stout. Homeboy is done.
- I have to admit, when underdog Akira Corassani managed to wobble Dustin Poirier, I suddenly cared about that fight.
- I have nothing to say about the two winners of this season of TUF Nations. I had never seen them fight before, and likely will never see them fight again (or pay attention when they do).
- Patrick Cote and Kyle Noke fighting is the equivalent of Ken Shamrock and Kimo fighting again - IT HAS NO RELEVANCE.
- Tim Kennedy executed his game plan well, but good Lord, did you see Michael Bisping's eye? That sucker is going to fall out.
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Observations From My Couch: TUF Nations Finale