- A lot of talk about how New York State is falling short and how it's inexplicable that the sport isn't regulated.
- Okay, things have really gone off the rails with a ton of talk about judging, same-day weigh-ins, mandatory title fights and things like that. Stay on point, guys!
- Hey, the conversation is coming back to relevancy. MMA shows in Indian reservations upstate have happened, with Gladius having done a pro show on one.
- "I really didn't feel comfortable working with some of the promoters in New York State," says Forrest.
- Forrest is going to be working with Gladius - "They do the best job out of everyone."
Thursday, August 21, 2014
MMAMadhouse Radio Liveblog: Part 4