|(Yeah, I know Jimmie Rivera lives in New Jersey, but he teaches in New York. Pic courtesy of the UFC's Instagram.)|
- Lyman Good, UFC Fight Night: Mir vs. Duffee - It's been a long time coming, but Spanish Harlem native Good finally made it into the UFC proper at Wednesday's UFC installment, where he smashed Andrew Craig with punches in the first round. It was one heck of a debut for the former Bellator star.
- Jimmie Rivera, UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs. Leites - He may have Ramsey, N.J. as his place of residence, but Rivera teaches at the TSMMA outpost in Manhattan, so we'll just claim him as our own and put him on this list, shall we? In his long-awaited UFC debut in Scotland yesterday, Rivera dusted Marcus Brimage so fast it was questionable if Rivera even broke a sweat.
- Andre Harrison, Titan FC 34 - Harrison is a New Yorker who amassed a spotless record in Ring of Combat, and he's kept his record clean since moving on to Titan FC. Last night he challenged the champ Kurt Holobaugh, and after five rounds of well-blended striking and wrestling, the belt was his.
- Paul Grant, CFFC 50 - Jungle Gym product and former NYFE champ Grant made the plunge into pro MMA last night at CFFC 50, and he got the job done in his usual fashion: tight grappling and a submission.
- Jenna Serio and Stephen Regman, CFFC 50 - These two young TSMMA did their thing - Serio with superior striking and Regman with a guillotine win.
- Sergio Da Silva, CFFC 50 - He's a brown belt under Vitor "Shaolin" Ribeiro and he's been a staple in the Northeast scene, and last night Da Silva got the split decision victory at CFFC.