- Yves Edwards is wandering around, all smiles as usual.
- Matt Polly, author of "American Shaolin", is here.
- The food selection in the press room consists of hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken breasts and a decent potato salad.
- Polly favors a hot dog slathered in mayonnaise.
- A security guard says there's a rumor going around that Ken Shamrock is injured and that the main event is off. No one is able to confirm or deny this rumor.
- Cristiane Cyborg is strolling around the arena - very friendly and approachable. The blood covering her shirt seems human in origin, but she insists it's from a deer that wandered into the Chute Boxe locker room.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Saturday, October 4, 2008
EliteXC "Heat" Liveblog 1
MMA Journalist is here at the BankAtlantic Center to liveblog EliteXC's "Heat" event. At 6:20 the cage is empty, and fans are trickling in to the arena.
Labels: Chute Boxe, Cristiane Cyborg, EliteXC, Ken Shamrock, Matt Polly, Yves Edwards
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment