- It's 8:15. Edson Berto and Conor Heun had a great fight, with Berto gaining the distinction of being the first fighter of the night to stain the cage canvas with his blood.
- Berto's corner is concerned that when he goes backstage, Cristiane Cyborg will catch the scent and go into a feeding frenzy.
- Affliction honcho Tom Atencio is here. Oddly enough, he's not wearing any Affliction apparel.
- Just kidding. Of course he is.
- The Kimbo/Shamrock mystery continues. The prelim bout between Seth Petruzelli and Aaron Rosa was skipped, and the prevailing rumors are that both were offered up to Kimbo. Where's that janitor?
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Saturday, October 4, 2008
EliteXC "Heat" Liveblog 4
Labels: Aaron Rosa, Affliction, Conor Heun, Cristiane Cyborg, Edson Berto, Kimbo Slice, Seth Petruzelli, Tom Atencio
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment