- Bubba Jenkins needs to adopt a pseudonym and a disguise for a while. There's way to much hype attached to him that he's not living up to, and he needs a ton more fights before he gets good.
- I could have sworn Will Martinez looked like he was nursing some sort of leg injury, especially in the third round. Do anyone else see that?
- It doesn't matter if Daniel Weichel wins the featherweight tournament - he'd get slaughtered by the other 145 pounders who currently reside at or near the top.
- Props to Brennan Ward. He had his moments, and it looked like he could've been the man to dethrone The Man.
- And boom! Down goes Kendall Grove!
Saturday, March 29, 2014
Observations From My Couch: Bellator 114