- Jason Saggo, Kajan Johnson, Josh Shockley... who the hell are these people? I remember watching UFCs where I recognized all the competitors.
- I hate to say it, but Mike Easton has gotten old. If he fought Yves Jabouin five years ago, he would've killed him.
- Valerie Letourneau and Elizabeth Phillips fought their hearts out. Which is good, because neither lady looked all that promising.
- Ryan Jimmo cries out "My arm is broke! My arm is broke!" and Ovince St. Preux's first inclination is to think it's a trick? Dude...
- Andrei Arlovski looked like crap. What's worse than crap? I'm not sure, but whatever it is, that's what Brendan Schaub looked like.
- That was one of the best Ryan Baders we've seen in a long time. He'd still get murdered by the rest of the light-heavyweights though.
- Dammit, Rory MacDonald is starting to grow on me.
- Demetrious Johnson is far and away the best, but if doesn't finish opponents, he's going to become the Jon Fitch of the flyweights.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Monday, June 16, 2014
Observations From My Couch: UFC 174
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment