- Chris Leben will not win by omoplata.
- Michael Bisping will not say anything after the bout that an American will be able to understand.
- Brandon Vera will not do a victory dance resembling the Cha-Cha or the Charleston. Sadly.
- Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou will not utilize a cloaking device or shoulder-mounted laser.
- Marcus Davis will not thank the Irish Republican Army for their war against the British.
- Chris Lytle will not get cut and bleed profusely. Oh, forget that one. He's going to be spurting blood simply from walking to the cage.
Because There's A Fistfight Going On Somewhere In New York Right Now, And You Should Know About It
Friday, October 17, 2008
Things That Won't Happen at UFC 89
UFC 89. Birmingham, England. SpikeTV. Yeah, right on. Anyway, the following is a list of things that definitely won't happen at the Michael Bisping/Chris Leben headlined event.
Labels: Brandon Vera, Chris Leben, Chris Lytle, Marcus Davis, Michael Bisping, Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou, SpikeTV, UFC
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment